Everyone must have faced acne at least once in their life and it really becomes irritating when it takes so long to heal. Instead of popping the pimples, we should try some wonderful natural remedies to remove acne in 10 days. Let’s unveil the 6 magical remedies gifted to us by mother nature.
1. Make a Honey & Cinnamon Mask
Honey & Cinnamon both are superb ways of oxidation prevention. Researchers examined and recommend that putting on antioxidants is more effective on the skin than any cream.
(Note – The 2 frequent acne medicines are Benzoyl Peroxide & Retinoid which have antiseptic nature.)
Honey as well as cinnamon also has the capability to combat bacteria and unblock the hair follicles. These are 02 factors that cause acne. Further, the anti-inflammatory, oxidation preventive & antiseptic nature of honey as well as cinnamon proves to restore the bad condition of your skin.
How to put on mask of honey & cinnamon:-
- Blend two big spoon of honey & one small spoon of cinnamon jointly to create a paste.
- After cleaning up, spread the mask to face & leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Clean the face properly & make a quick as well as light touch on the face instead of rubbing it.
2. Cure acne with Tea Tree oil-
It is important oil that is wrench out from the Melaleuca alternifolia or leaves which is a little plant or tree belongs to Australia. Tea Tree oil is also identified for its potential to combat from germs & lessen redness of the skin.
Moreover numerous studies showed that putting on just five percent of tea tree oil to the skin efficiently lessens acne. It does not show its effect quickly but gradually it improves the condition of the skin within its utilization of 03 months. Also it has not much side effects in comparison to other medicines. It is so effective and strong so before applying it to the skin always make it thicker.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil:
- Blend one fraction of tea tree oil with nine fractions of water.
- Wet cotton into the combination & put it on to acne.
- Put on moisturizer if preferred.
- Do again the same procedure one to two times a day as required.
3. Apply Green Tea to your skin
Green tea is very high in oxidation prevention & consuming it can improve person’s health. When it comes to acne, whereas there is no evidence that can claim curing acne by consuming green tea, but on the other hand putting it straight on the skin has turned out to be very beneficial.
This is probable as the flavonoids & tannins in green tea are identified to help combat bacteria & lessen redness which cures acne as a result. Numerous observations have seen that putting on 3 – 4% Green Tea extraction to the skin expressively lessens creation of sebum as well as pimples. An individual can purchase creams & lotions of green tea but it is just as relaxed to make it on their own combination at home.
How to apply Green Tea-
- Pour a green tea in hot water for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- With help of cotton either put on tea to skin or steep it into a spray bottle to spread on.
- Let it dry, & then gargle with water.
4. Moisturize with Aloe Vera
This plant named ‘Aloe vera’ is a torrid & lush plant which obtains a clear gel. This gel is frequently added to creams, ointments, soaps & lotions as it cures many skin problems like rashes, acnes, burns, injuries & any other bad conditions of the skin. This gel of “Aloe vera” can heal redness of the skin, cure burns and injuries on the skin when it is applied to the skin.
It includes Sulfur & Salicylic acid both which are used widely in the medication of acne and numerous observations stated that putting salicylic acid on to the skin gradually lessens acne & also improves the skin condition. Likewise, putting sulfur on to the skin has turned out to be effectual acne healing.
How to apply Aloe Vera-
- Take out the gel from the leaves of ‘Aloe Vera’ plant with the help of a spoon.
- Like moisturizer put the gel straight to the freshly washed skin.
- Redo it at least 01 to 02 times a day or as required.
5. Take a Fish Oil Supplement
Fish oil is comprised of 02 major kinds of Omega 3 fatty acids – EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) & DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). It is amazingly hale and hearty fat that provides a huge number of fitness advantages. Eicosapentaenoic acid gives profits in many ways containing management of oil creation, maintained satisfactory hydration & curing acne.
Studies revealed that EPA & DHA lessens inflammations aspects which might lessens acne problems of the skin. A person should consume at least 250 to 500 mg of “EPA & DHA” regularly.
6. Exfoliate Regularly
It is the procedure of tearing off the top coating of deceased skin cell. You can do it with the help of a brush or cleanse to physically eradicate the cells. This process is understood to recover acne by taking out the skin cells that block the pores of the skin. Exfoliation is an effective treatment for the skin by letting them to infiltrate deeper once the top coating of the skin is detached.
As per to the studies almost people who have applied this procedure for 1 month on themselves suggest to others to do the same as it improved their skin condition very much. The products related to this procedure are available in the stores as well as online platforms & also you can do it by yourself at home with the help of salt or sugar.
How to form a Scrub for exfoliating:-
- Blend salt/sugar & coconut oil in equal parts.
- Apply the mixture to your skin and scrub it properly.
- Redo it as frequent as needed at least once in a day regularly.